INTERPHOTO 2021 – PORTFOLIO REVIEW
INTERPHOTO 2021 PORTFOLIO REVIEW – Portfolio Review, accompanying the International Photography Festival Bialystok INTERPHOTO, brings together recognized and valued experts (curators, festival directors, editors, artists and gallery owners) from Europe and the world to allow a lively discussion and exchange of ideas. Portfolio Review 2021 is addressed to professional photographers who would like to promote their projects in the world. No-time-limited, face-to-face meetings, with experts from various fields of photography, are organized to create the opportunity to receive feedback on your work and a real chance to present them in major galleries and photo publishing houses.
We continue the new rule of the Review – the reviewers will select artists who want to talk and may propose their support. Participants are not choosing reviewers.
Portfolio Review will be held:
Saturday: 25/09/2021; 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Portfolio Review space: Exhibition Hall of the Faculty of Architecture, Oskara Sosnowskiego 11 Street
Candidates may submit applications via the Internet from July 15 to August 18, 2021.
HOW IT WORKS
Send us your project consisting of 10-15 photos that you want to present during the Portfolio Review. The review is available to photographers whose photos are part of a coherent project and reflect a substantive and individual creative idea. We do not accept single photos or orders made for commercial purposes.
The number of participants is limited.
By submitting your application, you undertake to participate in the review within the prescribed period: 25/09/2019, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm; and location: Exhibition Hall of the Faculty of Architecture, ul. Oskara Sosnowskiego 11, Bialystok.
The decision of the jurors about the selection of participants is final. There is no legal possibility to challenge their choice.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Fill out the online form below (all fields are mandatory).
2. Send us 10-15 photos (with a maximum of 15 MB, packed in a zip).
3. The application will be confirmed / canceled within a week before the deadline.
4. Participation in INTERPHOTO 2021 PORTFOLIO REVIEW is free
– July 15th, 2021 – date of starting submission of applications
– August 18th, 2021, at 23.59 – deadline for submission of applications
– September 10th, 2021 – confirmation of selected persons by e-mail
– September 15th, 2021 – official confirmation and schedule
– September 25th, 2021 – Portfolio Review
– After submitting your application, your participation will be confirmed by e-mail.
– Participation in the Portfolio Review is free.
– Your participation can not be transferred to others persons.
– The Organizers reserve the right to change the date, place and reviewers as a result of situations beyond their control.
– If you confirm your participation in the Portfolio Review, you agree to the non- commercial use and publication of all photos sent to INTERPHOTO 2021 for promotional materials, particularly in all printed materials, press materials, advertising materials, on the website and in social media related to Bialystok INTERPHOTO.
Participants affirm that they are the holders of copyright, rights of use, and all other proprietary rights for the images they submit, and they grant INTERPHOTO 2021 the right to publish details from the work in response to press queries about the Portfolio Reviews 2021. All forms of data processing (e.g. collection, processing or transfer) will be carried out
according to current legal requirements, particularly in accordance with art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection personal data) (Journal of the EU L119 from 4.05.2016, page 1) (hereinafter: RODO). The data obtained by the website is protected and secured against access by unauthorized persons. You can always opt out of receiving messages from us or request your data to be deleted. the right to be forgotten. For this purpose, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We will store data of yours which is necessary to process your application. Where necessary in the processing the Portfolio Reviews, we may also pass this information to service providers commissioned and contracted by us. We will not disclose your data to any third parties. The allocation of review sessions is not negotiable.
By submitting your portfolio, you agree to the conditions of participation. The organizers reserve the right to amend these conditions.