I. The general rules
1. The Street Photo Competition – INTERPHOTO 2021 – referred to as The Competition, is organized by FORUM FOTOGRAFII I MULTIMEDIÓW (KRS: 0000395724, NIP: 9662077880, REGON: 200629370) from Bialystok, Warszawska Street No 6/34 – the main organizer of The International Photo Festival Bialystok INTERPHOTO 2021. Its aim is to choose the best works of The Street Photo Competition and present them at shop windows in the main street in Bialystok – Lipowa Street.
2. The statute states the rules of the organization and process of The Competition.
3. The time of The Competition : 15th August -15th September 2021 and is going to be finished with the exhibition of chosen works during this year’s edition of INTERPHOTO.
4. The commission of The Competition : The organizer appoints the commission (“Jury”) who assess the submitted works and choose laureates of The Competition. Decisions of the commission are ultimate and non-appealable.
5. The prizes : the prize of The Competition is the presentation of works at the exhibition Interphoto 2021 – the jury can award more than one photo, among maximum five which are submitted by one competitor. The organizer covers the costs of printing and presentation of a photo and of organizing an exhibition and an opening.
6. Process of The Competition: Only adults (majors) or people who have written permission from parents or custodians may take part in The Competition. Works for The Competition sent from 15th August-15th September 2021 are accepted. A participant may submit maximum five works. Complete with works, a participant declares that they are authors of these works and have the right to use them. Also a participant declares that photos do not encroach on anybody’s right, especially people who are seen in them, and that these people consent to use photos in The Competition and export their right to show their image. In case of lack of such agreement, a participant takes responsibility for every just claim. – Sending applications for The Competition must be done by email email@example.com and a size of a photo should be: the longest side 60 cm / 120dpi. – Photos have to be sent by no later than 15th September 2021, until 11:59 pm. – Technique of taking photos is free. – The subject of The Competition is so called street photo. The organizer has right to assess submitted works and reject some without giving a reason. An author gives The Organizer of The Competition free, time and place unlimited license to use submitted photos with the aim of organizing The Competition, marketing and presenting the results including publishing in papers, websites, and at the Exhibitions INTERPHOTO 2021. The license is given in the field of :
7. The Organizer will inform the laureates about the results by email.
8. Because of character of The Competition (shop and service undertaking windows) The Organizer does not guarantee to put all the works up.
II Final provisions
1. The Organizer reserves the right to verify if the laureates of The Competition answer conditions specified in this statue as well as in law rules. So The Organizer can demand from a participant to make some declaration, give some data or submit the documents.
2. Every competitor who takes part in The Competition accepts the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the Competition according to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The data is protected and preserved against the unaccredited. It is possible to resign from getting messages from us or to ask for deleting your data according to so-called a right to be forgotten. So contact with us will be enough to do by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Applying for the Competition and taking part in it, a competitor complies with The Statue and accepts the content of it.
4. The Competition is not a lottery according to Polish Law (art. 2 ust. 1 pkt. 9 Ustawy o grach i zakładach wzajemnych z dnia 29.07.1992 r. Dz. U. z 2004r., Nr 4, poz. 27, z późn. zm.)
5. It is an international competition.
6. The statue was made in Polish and English version.
III Important dates:
15th August 2021 – opening date to submit works
15th September 2021, 11.59 pm – the final time to submit works
16th September 2021 – jury’s deliberation
20th September 2021 – informing chosen competitors by email
26th October 2021, 4pm – the opening exhibition at Lipowa Street 16